1. Who are we ?
Sulco Ltd is a 100% NZ owned and operated company. We are a family owned Business that has been around close to 50 years. We operate from 5000 Sq Meter office & Warehouse facility in Manukau City.
Our Motto is “Quality first, Quality lasts”
2. What we sell ?
We sell a very high range of Tools, Equipment, Power Products & Consumer Products.
3. Are our prices competitive ?
Because we import & sell directly to our customers, no middle man. We promote value products. Best value over the life of the product.
4. How can I buy?
There are many options that you can buy our products
i. Online (delivery or click & Collect)
ii. Visit our physical showroom
iii. Mobile Sales Van (75% NZ wide coverage)
iv. Phone Orders (A/c required)
v. Email orders (A/c required)
5. Sign up for credit account?
We open credit account for Registered companies subject to approval, Refer Account Application form
6. How do I purchase / order “out of stock” products?
Sometimes the products sell out.
To place back order, you need to call us on 0800 800 488 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
*We can then indicate estimate time of delivery.
7. How long will it take to repair my tool / Product?
This can depend on the type of repair that is needed and on the product. Email us email@example.com
or call us on 0800 800 488 for confirmation.
8. Refunds, Returns & Exchange ?
To Return a product, please download the form by clicking here
and Fill it up and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that we will not, as a standard matter of course, offer a refund or exchange if you have changed your mind.
Refer Terms and Conditions of sale.
9. What are my payment options?We accept Visa Debit, Direct A/c transfer, MasterCard, EFTPOS, also Cash in store.
10. How do I Subscribe & Unsubscribe to Sulco Newsletter?
- To Subscribe : Just type in your Email Address, First name & Last Name and click subscribe.
- To Unsubscribe: Click unsubscribe on email you receive, usually on the bottom of the email.
11. Cant Find what you looking for ?Call us on Toll Free number 0800 800 488 or send us an email email@example.com regarding the product.
12. Can I view product before purchasing online?Yes you can, just come in our store at 1 orb avenue, Manukau
*Subject to stock availability.
13. How do I cancel my Order?You can cancel your Order by giving us a call on 0800 800 488 as soon as possible, make sure you have your order number ready.
If the order has already shipped then the order cannot be cancelled, also return charges may incur.
*Refer Terms and Conditions of sale.
14. Suggestions for our website?We try to improve & update our website daily, so if you have any issues or suggestions, then Click Here or Write us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org help us improve our service.
15. Where can I get Warranty information ?All Sulco products are supported by our after sales warranty policy. Please refer Warranty Document.
16. After Sales Service / Repairs ?We have a team of factory trained as staff technicians to support our equipment long after the sale is made. This includes compliance of brake test machines, vehicle hoists etc.
*For further information email us on email@example.com
17. Where can I find Product manuals ?Most manuals & parts Diagrams can be found on their respective product page. They are available to download under “Brochure” tab.