1. Who are we ?
Sulco is a business that has been around for close to 50 years. We offer the widest range of specialised automotive and mechanical hand tools and automotive workshop equipment available from any one supplier in NZ. We supply protective anti-corrosion tape coatings to the pipeline Industry, wet wipes products to the Supermarket, Healthcare and Dairy industries plus a range of outdoor power products. Sulco operates from a modern 5,000 square meter office and warehouse facility in Manukau City. We offer timely solutions and complete back up after sales service.
Our Motto is “Quality first, Quality lasts”
2. What we sell ?We sell a very high range of Tools, Equipment, Power Products & Consumer Products.
3. Are our prices competitive ?Because we import & sell directly to our customers, no middle man. We promote value products. Best value over the life of the product.
4. How can I buy?There are many options that you can buy our products
i. Online (delivery or click & Collect)
ii. Visit our physical showroom
iii. Mobile Sales Van (75% NZ wide coverage)
iv. Phone Orders (A/c required)
v. Email orders (A/c required)
5. Sign up for credit account?We open credit account for Registered companies subject to approval, Refer Account Application form.
6. How do I purchase / order “out of stock” products?Sometimes the products sell out. To place back order, you need to call us on 0800 800 488 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We can then indicate estimate time of delivery.
7. How long will it take to repair my tool / Product?This can depend on the type of repair that is needed and on the product. Email us email@example.com or call us on 0800 800 488 for confirmation.
8. Refunds, Returns & Exchange ?To Return a product, please download the form by clicking here and Fill it up and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will not, as a standard matter of course, offer a refund or exchange