SmartWasher - SW23 Mobile, Parts/Brake Washer Start-up Pack
In Stock :
SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System
The Power To Clean Safely
- The CRC SmartWasher® Bioremediating Parts Washing System is both self-cleaning and environmentally friendly.
- The pH neutral cleaner called OzzyJuice is used to effectively clean parts, removing grease and grime while the naturally occurring process of bioremediation is used to turn those potentially hazardous contaminants into a harmless by-product of carbon dioxide and water.
- Simply put, the OzzyJuice cleans the part while the bioremediation process cleans the fluid.
Why the SW-23?
- pH Neutral
- Less expensive to use than solvent unit
- Reduces compliance costs
How it works?
- 180Kg load capacity
- Mobile dolly with casters
- Large oversized sink
- Interchangeable brush capability
- Adjustable thermostat
- Rugged construction for demanding jobs
The SmartWasher Bioremediating Parts Washing System is both self-cleaning and deregulated. Through the process of bioremediation the SmartWasher constantly maintains the cleanliness of the OzzyJuice cleaning/degreasing solution without the need for hauling, skimming or evacuating the unit. Microbes (Ozzys), introduced into the SmartWasher system through the OzzyMat, break down the grease, oil and other contaminants, cleaning off the dirty parts, creating a harmless by-product of carbon dioxide and water. In short, the OzzyJuice cleaning/degreasing solution cleans the dirty parts and the Ozzy microbes clean the OzzyJuice leaving it strong and clean for every use. In addition, if the unit is maintained properly, and according to the operating instructions, you should never need to haul away dirty parts cleaning fluid again.
- 5x Degreaser
- 3x Filter